We currently have an opening for a JAVA Architect in our Custom Applications Division whose passion is leading teams to build great customer solutions. You should expect to work with a team of experts and help lead as well as contribute back to that team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape and drive transformative solutions for our diverse portfolio of enterprise clients internationnally.
- Lead customers in building leading-edge solutions using the latest full stack Java / Angular and Open Source environments.
- Provide technical leadership and act as a subject matter expert as you help our team and our customers’ architect, design, and develop custom software using modern technologies and approaches
- deliver modern web, mobile, and data solutions using modern tools, frameworks, and agile methods.
- Desires hands-on experience with clients—where you can make a difference every day!
- Participate in local and regional technical related Webinars, meetups and events
- Considers consulting across a wide domain of clients and cutting edge technology a key ingredient to job satisfaction
- Continuous learner who has recently read, watched, and listened to material related to the field of software architecture and development
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise scale java application Design, Architecture and Development in full stack Java / Angular and Open Source environments.
- Experience leading teams and customers in architecture, design, and development in full stack Java / Angular environment and experience with Container/Microservices Architectures, Open APIs creation and architecture, Rest APIs and DevOps in an Agile environment.
- Experience with JIRA, Rally, or similar tools
- Experience Supporting Solutions sales process as an SME to educate clients in Best practices.
- Strong DevOps experience with Python, CI/CD pipeline, Kubernetes and containers, Jenkins, SonarQube, Cucumber, GIT and other tools.
- Passion and drive to listen to customers’ needs, craft solutions and roadmaps to those solutions, and deliver with outstanding customer service and the Ability to build a trusted advisory relationship with strategic accounts and engage with Architects, VP of Engineering, CTO, and CIO.
- Experience building, architecting, designing, and implementing highly-distributed global cloud-based systems with experience in network infrastructure, security, data, or application development involving cloud-native solutions
- Experience with modern software architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise to cloud migration deployments and roadmaps
- Ability to design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal, which enable you to engage with customers and your team in a confident and enjoyable manner.
- Healthcare industry expertise is a plus